Soulbyte albums are the innovative manifestations of Mark S. Salazar.
"After years of personally engaging in various methods of biblical mindset renewal, and researching what was available to aid in the healing of the soul, I went on a quest to innovate a fresh new Bible-based audio product. My goal was to innovate a tool that would help the listener accelerate the process of biblical mindset transformation (Rom. 12:2). What I discovered revolutionized my life. I discovered (through the scriptures, years of prayer, and many personal divinely-orchestrated clinical lessons) that encountering the love of the Father, via Jesus Himself (John 14:6, 9), is the key to replacing toxic ways of thinking (offended mindsets) with biblical mindsets that overcome the world (1 John 5:4). I also discovered that clearing the soil of one's heart, via forgiveness (John 20:23), is the key to sowing His words-of-life which will produce an abundant harvest (Luke 8:15). The Soulbyte was birthed."
"My deepest desire for the Soulbyte products is that they would help many sons and daughters encounter the love of the Father (1 John 3:1) and personally experience His promises (2 Cor. 1:20)."
Mark S. Salazar
Mark lives in the Seattle area with his amazing wife, Michelle, and their three exuberant children (Lexi, Ryan, and Emily).
… more about Mark
- A verse that resonates a very personal cry of my heart, to the Father, is: Psalm 27:4.
- A passage that resonates the cry of my heart to partner with Jesus, is: Isa. 61:1-2, 3, 4.
- I'm passionately in love with my wife, and I love being a Dad!
- I'm doing for a living what I was born to do.
- I'm honored to be participating in an epic Kingdom-adventure with a close band of brothers.
- I love conversation with close friends, over an espresso… or a good IPA. :-)