Biblical Mindset Conditioning
Soulbyte albums are the innovative manifestations of Mark S. Salazar.
After years of personally engaging in various methods of what I am now calling "Biblical Mindset Conditioning," I went on a quest to innovate a fresh new Bible-based audio product. My goal was to innovate a digital tool (relevant to the emerging mindset) that would help the listener accelerate the process of mindset transformation (Rom. 12:2, Jn. 8:31-32). What I discovered revolutionized my life. I discovered (through the scriptures, years of prayer, searching... and many personal divinely-orchestrated "clinical lessons"), that, encountering the Father's voice is the key to overcoming and replacing dissonant mindsets with the truth of His love (Luke 4:4, 1 John 4:18). I also discovered that clearing the soil of one's heart, via forgiveness (John 20:23), is the key to sowing the Father's promises in good soil (Luke 8:15). Over time, I realized that I was being shown (and given stewardship of) the Biblical architecture and spiritual technology for the healing of the soul (the mind, emotions, and will). The Soulbyte was birthed.
My deepest desire is that every Soulbyte product would help many sons and daughters encounter the Father's voice... that their souls may live (Isa. 55:3, Josh. 1:8, 3 John 2).
Mark S. Salazar
Mark lives in the Seattle area with his amazing wife, Michelle, and their three exuberant children (Lexi, Ryan, and Emily).
… more about Mark
- A verse that resonates the cry of my heart, is: Psalm 27:4.
- A passage that resonates my assignment, is: Isa. 61:1-2, 3, 4.
- A verse that I like to decree over my brothers and sisters in Christ, is: Isa. 60:1
- I'm passionately in love with my wife, and I love being a Dad!
- I'm doing for a living what I was born to do.
- I'm honored to be participating in an epic Kingdom-adventure with a close band of brothers.
- I love conversation with close friends, over an espresso… or a good IPA. :-)