The Soulbyte Innovation
After years of personally engaging in various methods of what I am now calling "Biblical Mindset Conditioning," I went on a quest to innovate a fresh new Bible-based audio product. My goal was to innovate a digital tool that would help the listener accelerate the process of mindset-transformation (Rom. 12:2). What I discovered revolutionized my life. I discovered that hearing the Father's voice, the message of Jesus (Hebrews 1:1-2), continuously, and speaking in agreement with it (Luke 4:4), is the key to overcoming and replacing dissonant mindsets with His love (1 John 4:18). I also discovered that clearing the soil of one's heart, via forgiveness (John 20:23), is how one sows the Father's promises in good soil (Luke 8:15). Over the course of time I realized that I was being entrusted with the Biblical architecture and spiritual technology for the healing of the soul (the mind, emotions, and will). As I studied and mused over every verse and parable in the Bible I could find (verses that referenced the soul), and as I read and listened to those who were teaching in this space, the Holy Spirit downloaded revelation after revelation about the inner-workings of the soul. He also provided divinely orchestrated clinical lessons (opportunities to take thoughts captive and trust in His Word and not my circumstances), as He gave me this "wisdom from another world." In addition to the revelation (and practical fleshing out of it) He gave me visual illustrations and new language (e.g., Dissonant Mindsets & Demonic Technologies) to explain the dynamics involved in bringing life to the human soul. The Soulbyte was birthed.
My deepest desire is that each Soulbyte product would help you (the listener): "Hear His voice... that your soul may live!" (Isa. 55:3, 3 John 2).
Mark S. Salazar
… more about me
- I live in the Seattle area with my amazing wife and three exuberant children.
- A verse that resonates the cry of my heart, is: Psalm 27:4.
- A passage that resonates my assignment, is: Isa. 61:1-2, 3, 4.
- A verse that I like to decree over my brothers and sisters in Christ, is: Isa. 60:1
- I'm doing for a living what I was born to do.
- I'm honored to be participating in an epic Kingdom-adventure with a close band of brothers.
- I enjoy close friends/conversation over an espresso… or a good IPA. :-)